Ye Olde Bowling Green
Ye Olde Bowling Green is situated in the heart of the stunning Hope Valley, surrounded by the rolling hills of the Peak District. Why not give yourself a break from city life & embrace the countryside? We are dog friendly, so bring your four-legged friend with you. There plenty of dog treats behind the bar!
We have an array of drinks available for you, featuring local hand pulled ales, a wide range of wines & amazing gins. There’s plenty to choose from during your stay.
All our rooms are en-suite, complete with everything you need for your perfect stay, as well as views of Win Hill and Bradwell Edge.
- An ideal base camp for exploring the Peak District
- Only a short drive from Historic Chatsworth House
- Go Fly Fishing at Ladybower reservoir
- Go on a walking tour around the peaks
- Dine at our lovely traditional restaurant
- Go Paragliding off Bradwell Edge
- Play a round of golf at the famous Sickleholme Course